Thursday, November 11, 2010

My First Post

I have a sickness, and I dont think I am alone. I find myself searching for images on google at the most random times and with the most random words.

Here's the plan for this blog. Im going to post images that I find randomly, and if I can think of something cleaver enough about them I will say a little something about. I will include the word I used to find the image, the search setting (safe, moderate, off), and if I can find it credit for the image (who the image belongs to).

For my first search I will use

"Googlie Eyes"
Search Setting - Moderate

Baby
Picture found here (http://www.flickr.com/photos/laserbread/3454920292/in/set-72157612019716787/)

It appears that someone thought it would be funny to put Googly Eyes on their baby. -- They were right.

This is actually part of a cool project done by Brock Davis. Follow the url above to see more. 

No comments:

Post a Comment